Future crimes.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      The online gamboling business is at present a criminal enterprise. It
      has tentacles into private golf clubs and private card games. I think
      we will see wild religions go criminal as their normal cash flow is
      lost due to business deflation. You can do about anything in a remote
      Butler Building, especially if you are shielded as a religion. The Tax
      man would frown on a good deal of this activity and he is seldom
      bashful in having his way with tax fraud. I can see wise guys in cowboy
      boots out there doing deals in pastor Joe's bible joint and video
      poker parlor. Throw in a few hookers and you have a new culture of
      pirates . It could be a disseminated Vegas and very hard to root out.
      I see Treasury Agent a definite growth profession. Cops and robbers
      comes to the country. Praise the lord and shuffle the damn cards. Bill