Re: Unspeakable distresses and unavoidable delays

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008

      > Bill, One of the cop outfits shut down the "Hamlet"
      > production. "Cymbeline" has been mooted, but the latest word is
      the
      > end of art. There's still will to power, of course. An infinite
      > amount to discuss, for those of us who believe philosophy has a
      happy
      > future. Louise [the incoherent]
      >Louise, I am recovering from a long drive through a snow storm. I
      suppose I can claim a certain incoherence. We traveled through
      Hannibal Mo. I would imagine Mark Twain would be most unhappy with
      the great abundance of snake handling churches in his town. I doubt
      you know what a Butler Building might be. It is a metal, agricultural
      storage shed. The bible beater preachers put them up and start the
      Church De Jour all over this part of the country. The architecture
      is about as good as the messages put out to the faithful. It seems
      there are more scams and scammers then people of sound minds to stop
      them. But we try, and keep trying for it seems a fabric with
      Ortega's life projects. He railed against the mass mind in Europe
      and that work carries on against the Butler Bldg. shysters, today.
      There are just so many of them and deconstructionism seems to
      obliterate reasonable modernism. Rev. Jim{Pounder preacher} is
      ordering his flock to have christian sex seven days in a row. He
      needs some new set of fools to indoctrinate. Those poor guys better
      not fail their duties or they will need announce their deflation
      next Sunday. It has gotten that crazy here and so any of your
      incoherence seems minor compared to the mass hysteria rampant here.
      Ah well, we could be in Bombay. Bill