Re: Turning hard left

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2008

      > >Louise, I am an American Democrat. My political instincts are keen
      > as the hunter who has found his quarry. I will withhold judgement
      > of your political agenda but I feel safe in sawing your party is
      > far right of mine.

      Bill, I am a British democrat, and have not actively supported a
      particular political party since leaving the UK Independence Party in
      the mid to late 90s. If I still practise any activism, it is as a
      writer who wishes to see the cause of free speech advanced. This has
      only come about, however, because I felt that (mostly) white people
      were attacking me (often physically) because I was a white liberal,
      and on account of my impulses toward a Christian faith, implying
      motives in my assailants that I do not think entirely unconnected with
      a Trotskyist outlook. Louise