Re: [existlist] Re: Rate Me Please

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Louise,

      Yes, some of the posts have been underwhelming. I have also been a little
      enervated and tired out by matters elsewhere. I have to say, though, that I am at
      least relieved that all of that neuro-babble seems to have abated.

      As far as the rest goes, you have the better of me here. You have caused me
      to laugh out loud, and the is no mere feat these days.

      Yes, I am also very nervous over election day here. If the election is stolen
      again, this time the US might as well just admit that it is a run of the mill
      oligarchy, and that all of its self-aggrandizing hot air is no more than the
      sanctimony of a global imperialist with a psychotic sense of its own
      entitlement.

      Wil