Re: [existlist] Re: existentialism and postmodernism

  • tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      OR perhaps you (or anyone else who might answer)
      could define postmodernism as you intend to use it

      If the purpose of a discussion is to share ideas rather than quible over defenitions, I think the idea of someone defining something as they intend to use it gets beyond quibling into more fruitful possibilities.