Re: FW: [nominalism] Jung on Martin Heidegger - Certainly

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      Which all goes to show that having opinions is characteristic of
      human beings. What is 'psychic crankiness' anyway? An inconvenient
      tendency to rank as exception to some intelligent man's theory of
      what should be 'normal'? I enjoy reading Jung, but am accustomed to
      the combativeness of those for whom ideas are like family. The
      closer I come to a capacity once more to read quietly and with
      attention, the more I look forward to re-acquainting myself with
      Heidegger's calm and visionary thinking. People are constantly
      trying to scare off other people. In politics, journalism,
      academia. Fear is potent, but not, thankfully, omnipotent. Louise