Re: why oh why oh woe is me

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 25, 2008
      > it makes you feel like your life aint so bad...homeless
      > people that I know are just as well adjusted as the sucessful
      > people I know. They just happen to spend their time differently.

      Actually I was a bit disappointed once to circulate amongst several
      nearly brilliant psychiatrists who determined each on their own in the
      end that I wasn't crazy enough to treat...either that or the current
      drug set just doesn't come in my flavor of wall-paper paste. There are
      times when a placebo is better than a clean bill of health. Give me
      blood-letting and voodoo any day because I'm stupid enough to believe
      anything. Louise (who you don't know) was just having a moment, which
      she may even have had before and can have again. We (who you don't
      know) all leave once in a while...leDuard (who you don't know), Mr.
      Dad (who you don't know)...and maybe we come back. Once in a while
      people come back as other people (who you don't know)...I think I (who
      you don't know) was allowed to be le Duard for a few days once, and
      then a moderator-gawd (who you don't know) told me to stop -- and what
      if I'd become leDuard? You have to listen to the deep booming voices
      or you get nicked with lightning and if I were French I'd be toast.

      There is no loss in barnacle interest that has found a new boat bottom
      from which to feverishly lick the ocean.

      Choleric Moccasin