Revelation!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
      I am most disappointed in your lack of humanistic joy in my personal
      finding. In fact you ignored it in favor of a personal attack. Those
      are prohibited by list rules. I accuse you of speaking off topic and
      launching a personal attack. I`ll be happy to handle the attack ,
      personally , but the speaking off topic must stop. Your personal
      religious views have no place on an existential list. May you be
      revered in the halls of Allah and may your children conquer the earth.
      Bill