Re: [existlist] New to Group

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      "Are you saying that the individual believes self is real and everything and everyone an illusion? Or, self is the only vehicle for experience and outside of one's own
      experience we can know nothing, so therefore I and whatever I
      experience are the only real things in the universe?"

      Either position could called solipsistic. Silly, eh?

      Wil