Aristotle and materialism.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      Certainly there is no scientific way to exoplre this time worp of
      conjecture. To my acession only Louise can effectually comment on
      these times and peoples. I would not dismiss her dignity should she
      require va non comment. The argument between the ancients was well
      drawn and hauntingly preserved. You all know how to proceed. Great
      Louise , be happy . Bill