RE: [existlist] Re: Concurrence of Be-ing, Think-ing, & Tim-ing

  • chris lofting
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 8 5:41 AM

      ;-) it is a problem isn't it! forgive them ... for they know not what they
      do...? If 5% of the universe is all we perceive and the rest is detected
      only due to unexplained gravity anomalies then perhaps a little more thought
      is required - that said, given the focus on self-referencing so all they
      will get is the next level of iteration and so more of the same but in finer
      details (more distinctions) - but as already covered, the making of
      distinctions creates a border and so lets loose what lives on borders -
      complexity/chaos dynamics and so 'emergences'....uh-oh... ( i did mention
      that movement into the realm of the proactive includes emergence of
      hubris...) -- roll on Wednesday...

      ;-)

      Chris.
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 8 4:19 PM
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "chris lofting" <lofting@...> wrote:

> [...]
        Spirituality
        > comes as a property of being a social species and so elements of the
        > parallel when compared to the serial - the organic position brings
        out
        > properties of symmetry and so a sense of 'all is connected'. This
        sense
        > serves to integrate be it between members of the species or within
        each
        > member as singular beings. Not understanding these basics allows for
        > mis-interpretations of what is going on to a degree our
        interpretive skills
        > get out of control when not grounded in reality through use of
        science
        > research - an example of this form of 'mis-guided' interpretation
        given by
        > a Rabbi describing 'angels' when the dynamics covered is more the
        neurology
        > responding to the push of context on instincts/habits and
        consciousness
        > having no idea what is going on -- see
        > http://members.iimetro.com.au/~lofting/myweb/angels.html
        >
        > Chris

        Chris,

        It is you who have no idea what is going on. You are a newbie.
        Please try to show a little humility.

        Louise