Re: [existlist] Re: Concurrence of Be-ing, Think-ing, & Tim-ing

  • Aija Veldre Beldavs
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 8, 2008
      > The ontological dynamic is recursive and as such reflects the dynamics of
      > the chaos game. That reflection demands consideration of the methodology and
      > its properties and methods that can be confused with what is under analysis.
      > Chris.

      uh, as one of the science guys on the list, Chris, would you care to
      comment on the end of the world possibility this Wed. Sept. 10th when
      the mad scientists of the Large Hedron Collider attempt to create their
      mini black hole?:)

      aija
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 8, 2008
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "chris lofting" <lofting@...> wrote:

> [...]
        Spirituality
        > comes as a property of being a social species and so elements of the
        > parallel when compared to the serial - the organic position brings
        out
        > properties of symmetry and so a sense of 'all is connected'. This
        sense
        > serves to integrate be it between members of the species or within
        each
        > member as singular beings. Not understanding these basics allows for
        > mis-interpretations of what is going on to a degree our
        interpretive skills
        > get out of control when not grounded in reality through use of
        science
        > research - an example of this form of 'mis-guided' interpretation
        given by
        > a Rabbi describing 'angels' when the dynamics covered is more the
        neurology
        > responding to the push of context on instincts/habits and
        consciousness
        > having no idea what is going on -- see
        > http://members.iimetro.com.au/~lofting/myweb/angels.html
        >
        > Chris

        Chris,

        It is you who have no idea what is going on. You are a newbie.
        Please try to show a little humility.

        Louise