Shall I find faith on the earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      The sadness, of how men think, the species mankind, how individuals use
      one another. As an instance, that many males believe that if a woman
      is forced into prostitution, there is nothing wrong with enjoying her
      services.

      Today I spoke to Zeus. He is so different from his brothers.

      When Nietzsche suffered mental breakdown, he wrote a few notes.

      This message is a little incoherent. My apologies.

      There is so much I should like to explain. Usually people don't want
      to know. The pen is mightier than the sword. The statement needs to
      be qualified. I mean, it depends on the writer.

      Fallen Angel
      ... bewildered by the play