Re: How to read Thomas Kuhn

  • jimstuart51
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 25, 2008
      Wil,

      I am camping with my partner and two children, so no electricity, and
      our laptop cannot pick up the internet when it is outside our home.

      I'll probably be sitting in a wet tent in a muddy field listening to
      the teenagers moaning. Or, if I'm lucky, enjoying the wonderful
      landscape of Cornwall.

      I'll rely on the odd newspaper to keep me in touch with the outside
      world. No television, no radio. A good place to re-assess my
      philosophical outlook!

      Jim