Poiseidon

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      He lives in my garden . He is the protector of his great daughter ,
      Venus and loves the deep like we have never understood it.Csw, tell me
      of the sea. Is it eternal ? What of the sea turtles, are they to be of
      this orbe? We all know these simple puzzles. How about pike ? protect
      the vanishing pike protect nature! Bill