Re: Greek roots

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2008

      > Of course, really it is I who am God. Not to be recommended save for
      > those who love philosophy.
      >
      > Louise

      In the clear light of a new day, this seems the post of one whose mind
      is struggling to understand what it needs to understand. And failing.
      Or else that, if a mad, poetic truth be implicit, the very act of
      expression falsifies the perception. It tells me that I should absent
      myself awhile from posting at the internet. I shall continue to read.
      Hoping to return. L.