Re: [existlist] Incorrigable

  • Exist List Moderator
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      On Aug 01, 2008, at 10:41, bhvwd wrote:

      > Why would one teach or defend existentialism? I gave it up years
      > ago.
      > defend . A true acedemic such as CSW may find it his professional duty
      > to defend rational modernism but that is not my oath.

      O gave up being rational long ago... I just want to be done with my
      assignment in Minnesota, move back to the land of beaches and
      mountains, and never have to deal with most of the idiocy I view
      around me. Some land, a house, and peace. That's enough for me.

      - C. S. Wyatt
      that I shall be.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        <existlist1@...> wrote:

        > On Aug 01, 2008, at 10:41, bhvwd wrote:
        >
        > > Why would one teach or defend existentialism? I gave it up
        years
        > > ago.
        > > defend . A true acedemic such as CSW may find it his professional
        duty
        > > to defend rational modernism but that is not my oath.
        >
        > O gave up being rational long ago... I just want to be done with
        my
        > assignment in Minnesota, move back to the land of beaches and
        > mountains, and never have to deal with most of the idiocy I view
        > around me. Some land, a house, and peace. That's enough for me.
        >
        > - C. S. Wyatt
        > I am what I am at this moment, not what I was and certainly not
        all
        > that I shall be.
        >CSW, Try Iowa if you want the true view of bumbling stupidity. We
        are looking at the high chaparell in New Mexico. No more corn, beans
        and stinking hogs. I think that if one is healthy,happiness is an
        attitude but the mid west prides itself in backwardness and small
        mindedness. We would move to northern california but it is too
        expensive. Sagebrush and sunshine will brighten me up.Hang in there
        sun child, california dreaming is just around the corner. Bill