Re: The flop

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jewel" <s1syfuss_stone@...> wrote:

      > On the contrary, Bill, you underestimate your creative leadership
      > abilities. You make a great point man!
      >
      > Jewel
      >Jewel, Ahhh, failed again. Try to cover and your ass sticks out.
      After a day of watching the market and listening to politics I find
      myself well spent. The rebuilding crew is finally gone but my head
      keeps pounding are trying to crack us but we will prevail. It has
      been six long weeks of the invasion of the window peepers.
      I remember when I thought point men volunteered. Silly rabbit. Bill