A quality of awareness

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      Louise, how very funky and fun to experience. I watched cancun eat too
      many greens tonight and undergo complete gastric distress. I might deem
      it approipriate to garnish some greater quality of awareness. So
      distinctly and well given by our mistress of the dark. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2008
        Quality ,what a consuumers plea. Buy some oil or gold and live on the
        proceeds. North brent or the blood coins of Africa try to beat the
        expectations of theives. The feared barbarity from the steppe rises
        like the tide and arn`t we suprised? If business is the best we can do
        then to the mouths of the nukes.
        His promised apocolipse cancelled the bush man and pulls us tyoward
        a greater armageddon. If 100 megatons does not threaten then fire them
        all. It is all just on paper as no one has wispered the truth. Think ,
        think about burning. Bill