A Concentrated Discussion on Nietzshe's "On the Genealogy of Morals"

  • Albert DeLucien
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hello Group,

      I would like to offer an invitation to discuss Nietzsche's "On the
      Geneaology of Morals" with special emphasis on essay two at:
      discussion starts the 16th of July, and will run until the end of the
      month. Having the book and reading along with us is not neccessary,
      though helpful.

      Following that we will discuss "Parables of Kierkegaard" by Kierkegaard.
      We will also have soon a vote for any philosophical works which the
      group would like to discuss.

      Please join us.

      See you there.

      - Moderator of Classics Book Disscussion Group