differing mentalities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Apologies for incoherence, for unpleasantness, and for excessive
      posting. I have prepared, in the last couple of hours, a reasoned
      exposition, and do not really know whether it would be fair to inflict
      my preoccupations further upon this audience. Respect for others does
      matter, a great deal. If I fail to live up to my own standards, there
      seems little justification for practising philosophy. Whilst Ezra
      Pound claimed to have lost his centre, fighting the world, I was only
      fighting for my soul, my sanity. It's not an excuse. There are
      different kinds of truth. How many worlds. There is so much, that I
      don't understand. Good night to you good, 'normal' people.

      Louise