Re: World before word var-II

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Ciccariello"
      <ciccariello@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Bill, for your comments. Odd that I need to introduce
      myself, I have
      > been a member for quite awhile, perhaps yearsÂ… a dedicated lurker
      in fact,
      > following conversations thinking, thinking. As you might guess, I
      am a
      > digital artist, visual poet, etc. At the root of my visual work is a
      > struggle between word and image, order and chaos, legibility and
      > illegibility, interiority and exteriority. Interested especially in
      the
      > space between, the gap, the leap of faith. I hope no one minds the
      visual
      > post, they don't necessarily need comments or analysis, although
      that too is
      > welcomed.
      > Sorry ,Peter, I am happy to remember my own name. I know you think
      about chaos and your depictions are fierce. We must be careful or we
      will awake Bookdoc and spend some letters on absurdity. I can think
      of just the letters as they were used in Bill Mulstay`s drawing
      board. It is actually untitled but is signed. He was pre digital and
      he liked charcoal. He was actually more cynical than Bookdoc but the
      dark side ruled his art . Your beautiful bouquet on your site shows
      me your bright side, beautiful! When I get rich, I`ll buy you a Rob
      Roy in Aspen. I have a feeling you have been there. Bill