Thank you

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Jim,

      There is much for me to think about at present. I do not wish to make
      hasty responses to questions that have been raised recently, but rather
      to prepare a considered analysis, with relevant facts. Beyond that, I
      would simply like to say how much I appreciate your unfailing
      courtesy. If people who exhibit odd behaviour were more consistently
      treated with polite consideration or with kindness, society would
      suffer far less from the kind of disorders which presently afflict it.
      I suppose that this is another instance of the example shown by Jesus,
      who counselled that one should be wise and wary, without roughness.

      Louise