vandals

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Another group of trouble-making white people, inundating a small island
      without compunction. If only there were some humour to be found in it
      all, but it seems that Big Brother decreed the practice unhealthy.
      There was one time, Bill, you described me as an existential friend,
      but I don't like to presume on your generosity, since the world doesn't
      make any discernible sense at present. With friends like me, you might
      as well choose a few different allies. Now I'm wondering who God
      really is, and whether he died after all. Should diagnosed folk have
      access to the internet?? Discuss. Louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008

        > Another group of trouble-making white people, inundating a small
        island
        > without compunction. If only there were some humour to be found in
        it
        > all, but it seems that Big Brother decreed the practice unhealthy.
        > There was one time, Bill, you described me as an existential
        friend,
        > but I don't like to presume on your generosity, since the world
        doesn't
        > make any discernible sense at present. With friends like me, you
        might
        > as well choose a few different allies. Now I'm wondering who God
        > really is, and whether he died after all. Should diagnosed folk
        have
        > access to the Internet?? Discuss. Louise
        >Louise, That your brain works in some way differently than the
        majority would seem no impediment to participation on the net. Our
        moderators mind functions differently as he is diagnosed autistic.
        As to a god, I am in league with FN about all that supposition.
        I recently saw a program concerning surveillance in the UK. It is
        big brother there and that would bother me to some degree. People
        our age confound the watchers in that we do little but exist
        within norms. There are too many "normals" to watch . I have been in
        battles over government snooping and remember Eduards comment that
        government is so inept it cannot process any where near that amount
        of information. The cameras become blind eyes as no one is watching.
        In a conversation with some Brits we discussed the matter of
        government watching and they offered the idea that they were
        subjects and the government has a duty to watch them. Our strong
        libertarian tendencies rebel against such attitudes. Watching me,
        now , would be a sedative not sedition. Who gives a damn anyway, let
        those with things to hide worry about all this watching, it is now
        their concern. Bill