Criminals

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      We are experiencing a good deal of vandalism in the neighborhood.
      They smash and grab and sell the stuff locally. The neighbors are hot
      and want to do some work on the perpetrators. The cops dont care and
      say if they are kids there is not much to be done about it. If they get
      in your house the choices are not pleasant. The Texan who shot the
      two burglers was let go. I feel like I have turned the clock back to a
      wilder time. I find no pleasure in this turmoil . I hope the weekend
      and holiday are quiet. Some friends are traveling but but not far. They
      caught the serial killer in Mo. We would have had to drive through
      that area and stay in motels. We probably will stay home and help with
      the neighborhood defense. Working class men have little patience with
      crime and go to the ballbat or worse. Just gave Priscilla the
      information, she took it well as she has seen some tough things
      before. She is formidable in her H3 and knows how to run away from or
      over threats. I suppose I will need watch her in her comings and goings
      as she forgets to watch out. Bill