Re: [existlist] Re: Colin Wilson

  • Joe Mele
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2008
      I dont really think his opposition of existentialism and peak experiences is
      quite right. You can have peak experiences but you will still have the
      anguish of choosing or simply not choosing.

      I still think his characterization of Kierkegaard as a mere dealer of
      religious paradox off base. And he is wrong that Kierkegaard is irrelevant
      today.

      Joe