Re: Secound admendment clarity

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26 11:12 AM
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.jo11" <mary.jo11@...> wrote:

      > Please don't include me in any existential herd! Now living in an
      > urban environment, what I need to update is the one man, one horse,
      > one gun sentiment of our rebellious ancestors. It covers a
      multitude
      > of philosophical misunderstandings, when pursued under the law, of
      > course.
      >
      > Mary
      > Mary, I do not include you in the acedemic cabal that fluorishes
      its purfumed head in much of this discourse. I know you have lived in
      the rough and tumble and can speak with authority of the wicked and
      profane that share our times.
      The lights have been out many times in the past few weeks and my
      extended tube 12 Ga. riot gun is better company than pursed lipped
      whispers about the Nazi intelligencia. What goes bump in a totally
      dark night causes serious reevaluation of threat peramaters in the
      real world. Sit in the dark for six hours blinking into a single
      candle and a wonderfully simple value system emerges. In 1791 the
      constitution granted me the right to protect myself in such
      situations. Now the Supreme Court reaffirms that right. I did not
      expect you to run from such responsibility, it just would not be your
      way. I would suggest a twenty Ga. with an extended tube, chambered
      for mag. loads. Double 00 buck shot has less chance of wasting your
      neighbors than slugs. That is unless your neighbors are the problem.
      Have a safe night in the city, I plan to. Bill