Re: [existlist] Re: testing

  • Aija Veldre Beldavs
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 10, 2008
      > I really do not care but would appreciate a lucrative contract if my
      > writing proves a viable weapon in DARPA experimentation. Think, you
      > Aija might be the next Kalesnikoff building a psyops weapon to
      > conquer the world. Write CSW for a grant application it seems he is
      > the master of black ops. Bill

      does that mean there's some kind of exclusion of "left wing or a
      vegetarian" as existentialists on this list?

      aija,
      scanning the net for "Kalesnikoff" & other above references found an
      entry for "Steroid induced psychosis in systemic lupus erythematosus: a
      possible role of serum albumin level" by one J. Kalesnikoff in -Current
      Opinion in Rheumatology,- 15(5):656-674, September 2003.:)
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2008
        "does that mean there's some kind of exclusion of "left wing or a
        vegetarian" as existentialists on this list?"

        Not if I have something to say about it.

        Wil

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 10, 2008
          > Darpa is another matter as it denotes DOD covert plans for various
          > weapons systems, some of a PSYOPS nature. It would seem defense
          > spooks have had reason to support some members of this list. That
          > might bother you more than my eating steak and having right wing
          > friends. Do you want your posts scanned for possible weapons
          > applications ? Probably not.

          I was (am) a systems programmer, with a peculiar specialty. My shift into neurological
          research is tangentially related to my computer work. Some brains are just "different" with
          skills that can be used for solving a variety of problems.

          The best problems are how to disable weapons... that takes creativity.

          From a philosophical view, it is how do you deal with aggression without using force?
          There are a great many "weapons" that are not only non-lethal, but they also disable other
          weapons.

          "The Mouse that Roared" is one of my favorite books, along with "On the Beach." I know
          Cold War theory no longer holds, though. There are people quite willing to die, to whom
          "mutually assured destruction" means nothing because of their belief in an afterlife.

          I wonder how to reason with faith -- and keep running into Kierkegaard along the way.

          - CSW