In pursuit of common cause

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      CSW,

      In principle I am fully committed to serious, responsible discussion of
      existential themes at this list, but keep finding in practice that the
      wide-ranging reference, the informality and creativity of some posts,
      and the intensities of political narrative, lead me into comments that
      are insufficiently thought through. I want to apologise again, in case
      these unclarities cause offence or damaging confusion - particularly a
      concern for me as one for whom the realities of imagination blend
      dangerously with those of philosophical truth.

      Louise