culpabillity

  • Mc Colly, Fred James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 1:37 PM
      the image of hitler as an old, broken man must've been a comforting one
      millions took to their deaths...of course we're all on trial and have a
      share in the responsibillity for this entire failed mess...i'm all for
      the salvation of the west as long as we include the rest of the compass
      points as well...it may be a failed mess, but it's the only game in
      town and we'd better find a way to make it work...we as individuals or
      collectively won't achieve that by playing within their rules...the
      odds are obviously in the house's favor...somewhere along the line they
      have to be taught that there are consequences for their behavior...part
      of the problem is they're so entrenched in their institutional
      festrungs, and society at large is so much a creature of those
      institutions that i'm not sure where to start( or if it's even possible
      to start)... the only thing to do is try to be smarter...maybe just the
      simple act of shutting up and listening to someone else's point of view
      is a beginning...certainly not power's way of doing things...yeah, the
      suburbs are okay...i've lived here for twenty years and haven't run
      into a problem that couldn't be solved by a conversation...ny neighbors
      think i'm weird somtimes, but they find a way past it.