Guy in the burbs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      It seems we are the ones on trial, Indeed it can be viewed as very
      existential that we are responsible for these western cultures. We
      are oppressing those filthy, starving humanoids squatting in the
      bush. If the planet were once again free to be visited and plundered
      by wandering hunter gatherers the great manifest destiny of
      primitive man would remain unfettered. The organizational mind that
      proposes existentialism has changed from the bloody toothed, flint
      tooled savage.
      I like the burbs, I do not raid my neighbors, seduce their wives or
      try to bung their children. Yet when a fool is allowed to take
      control and fling civilisation to the edge of oblivion I am the
      villain. I must deconstruct my life, my existential philosophy
      because of the mad dreams of right wing morons. I reject that
      twisted thinking and return to the source, to the unbending and
      corrupt philosophy of the right wing business parasite.We must
      defeat them and reclaim sanity and rational order.
      Yes, I have ask for the salvation of the west and of Bush as its
      leader. It is the business of choosing the better of two poor
      possibilities. I would throw out all these contestants, the Neocons,
      the stiff necked Jews and bloody radical Islam. I refuse to be
      condemned for the deeds of those I opposed. Up the burbs, up the
      working people!If you have endured injustice you understand justice
      as a working concept. I will not deconstruct that which I understand
      for the whims of a few supposed scholars. The neocons loved the
      deconstruction, it paved the way for lowering the guard and
      allowing their mad world its birth.
      I like Hitler as a broken failed old man. To me that rings true.
      Bush is a failed eight pages of history and I too fear his last
      months . He tries to escape the judgement of history and could make
      the great blunder. With luck we may see his wax statue wearing a
      propeller beanie. Bill