Discussion on Dostoevksy's "The Grand Inquisitor" and Aristotles "Logic"

  • Albert DeLucien
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hello Group,

      We are going to have another discussion on one of Dostoevsky's works:
      The Grand Inquisitor, which can be found in the middle chapters of the
      Brothers Karamazov. We will be discussing starting on the 16th at:

      We go through a number of philosophical works here about every 2 weeks,
      for example, after "the grand inquisitor" we will devote 2 weeks to
      Aristotle's "Logic"... Please join us for a flourish of insightful
      dialogue.

      -Moderator of Classics Book Discussion Group