Real and imagined fighting it out

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      It is real that the rivers here are higher than at the same time in
      the floods of 93. There is more rain forecast. People are storing
      water. The atmosphere is very active with things popping up . When
      the sun gets through it steams all the new vegitation. It is a time
      of great volitility and wonderous rumors. Will wew build 1000 nukes
      or the pipeline or both. All the problems that have bugged us are now
      becomming outlined, categorised and weighted. It is a Clintonian
      moment as they are the ultimate wonks. They seemed to be able to read
      the wheat from the garbage and chart a course. I`mm glad we have them
      even though I sometimes agree with them. The Bush term is not over
      he is an Air Force officer. He fired his own so it must have been
      serious, it was classified and is something we will not know. Now is
      that conclusion real or imagined? It is real it is highly classified
      but it will be most difficult to say it to be serious. It becomes a
      cul de sack of investigation. I think the Israelie official gets the
      tough guy award for all but announcing the next air strikes. It is
      hard ball time and that there seems a good deal of tension is
      probably in order. Bobby Kennedy was wacked forty years ago today. I
      wish he were still alive he was better than most of us and would eat
      this world situation up. It comforts me that the Kennedy family
      supports Obama. They are pure talent . We need all we can get as
      we seem drifting toward a Bay of Pigs sort of situation. The
      Kennedys got us out of that mess and I know they will be good at this
      international tornado. Then again they may never come to grips with
      the situation. Teddy could go fast and Obama could get beat. So I
      support the president in these rancorous times and wish him all the
      best." We can work it out, we can work it out" Beatles. Bill