Bibliography

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      I spent most of tonight checking the book list for errors. I didn't see anything, but the
      odds are there are some typos and oversights. I didn't think it would take me until 2:30
      a.m. to proof the page, but it did.

      The John Barth page is also updated. The commentaries aren't well written, as they reflect
      my own views on Barth -- "Okay, I get the joke. Can we do something else, now?" I will
      come back to the Barth page when I cycle through the full site once.

      Karl Barth is next up. The page should be ready by the end of next week. I have a lot of
      other tasks on my schedule, unfortunately, that will eat up the remainder of this week.

      I am glad to notice The Existential Primer is once again rising on Google's search results
      (about time) and that the number of daily views is returning to normal. I think I simply let
      the pages get too stale over the last two to three years.

      While it isn't always obvious, I do read this mailing list and save some of the posts so I can
      research ideas and update the Web site accordingly. Even when I think someone is way off
      track, I get ideas for how to explain concepts or definitions to add to the site.

      I have located two books that are "dictionaries" of terms. One claims to be a "Sartre
      Dictionary" and the other claims to have definitions from Heidegger. Not sure I believe
      such claims, but if they are good I will add more to the Existential Lexicon on the Primer,
      too.

      - C. S. Wyatt