Re: Ma foi

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

      > Guillaume, mon ennemi,
      >
      > Que dire? Que penser? Ou sont les mots d'antan?
      >
      > Louise
      >OK, I have enough trouble in English, think of the abortive
      misspellings I can conjure in French. You are all good sports and on
      this wonderful day on the grasslands it is an addition to converse
      with those of fine substance. I have a new Sony Blue ray player and
      a new 7 channel stereo receiver. I have built a three flat screen
      video vantage. The technology actually is pleasing to confront and
      with digital cable I can think something of discernible progress is
      attainable. I have come to demand such jumps forward as so much
      here is stagnant and corrupted. We no more than appeared from under
      the ice and the tornadoes began their terror. I have survived a f4
      but the f5 that hit Parkersburg wrought damage that approached
      spaghettification. It is to rain this week and the big dam to the
      north is full, at least it is not a quake lake. If I went face down
      on the keyboard, right now , it would have been enough. But I doubt
      any have dismissed themselves out of joy. Priscilla must want to
      continue as she bought a weather radio. Someone will need read the
      directions as she is truly tech challenged. Is it a crime to claim
      purpose in a lost and purposeless world, the hedonist roared. Thanks,
      Bill