Ma foi

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Guillaume, mon ennemi,

      Que dire? Que penser? Ou sont les mots d'antan?

      Louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

        > Guillaume, mon ennemi,
        >
        > Que dire? Que penser? Ou sont les mots d'antan?
        >
        > Louise
        >OK, I have enough trouble in English, think of the abortive
        misspellings I can conjure in French. You are all good sports and on
        this wonderful day on the grasslands it is an addition to converse
        with those of fine substance. I have a new Sony Blue ray player and
        a new 7 channel stereo receiver. I have built a three flat screen
        video vantage. The technology actually is pleasing to confront and
        with digital cable I can think something of discernible progress is
        attainable. I have come to demand such jumps forward as so much
        here is stagnant and corrupted. We no more than appeared from under
        the ice and the tornadoes began their terror. I have survived a f4
        but the f5 that hit Parkersburg wrought damage that approached
        spaghettification. It is to rain this week and the big dam to the
        north is full, at least it is not a quake lake. If I went face down
        on the keyboard, right now , it would have been enough. But I doubt
        any have dismissed themselves out of joy. Priscilla must want to
        continue as she bought a weather radio. Someone will need read the
        directions as she is truly tech challenged. Is it a crime to claim
        purpose in a lost and purposeless world, the hedonist roared. Thanks,
        Bill