Re: Narrative Natives

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 1:38 PM

      > > Philosophy will be at the speed
      > > of light and argument will be its only censor.
      >
      > > People with powerful brains will have great
      > > advantage as speed of composition is much slower in lower IQ
      people.

      > I oft enjoy your monologues, Bill, but often enough don't reply.
      >
      > Quite honestly I often see the ones with lower IQs spewing faster as
      > they may not think about what they are about to say as heartily. It
      > often takes a mind considering many positions (Bobby Fischer?)
      longer
      > to come to a conclusion that is acceptable...though refinement can
      be
      > considered a talent -- though maybe a separate one (i.e., gift of
      > gab). Some of those I have met with what I consider the best
      > intellects are often quiet.
      >
      > Hook up to what, indeed ;-)
      >
      > Tracxtor Beame
      >Bookdoc, I thought I might be challenged with the IQ comment,it is
      such a devious means of segregation. I am listening to the DNC
      deliberations and am edified to hear the true masters of obfuscation
      holding forth. I am going to attempt to look smart and be quiet. It
      won`t last long. Thanks for the read. Bill
    • mary.jo11
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Bill, au revoir mon ami. L'aventure appelle. Mary