Re: [existlist] Gibson the pope and faith.

  • Exist List Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2008
      Silly me, I see "Gibson" in a subject line and am all excited to be
      pondering Mono Lisa Overdrive, Burning Chrome, Necromancer.... but no,
      it's just some Hollywood actor named Mel.

      Darn, and I was ready to explain why I think the LoTechs were right to
      both fear and control technology in Johnny Mnemonic. (I can always
      tell students who read the book versus watch the movie, since they are
      so different.)

      Here's hoping for a bit of philosophical grounding.

      - CSW