Twenty

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      As a celt ai have a tendancy toward numeralogy. I really dislike it
      but I examine numbers for weights beyond their atomic numbers. Counting
      cards is a dismissable misdemeanor in at least one state. Picking on
      indians for cultural proclivities might be little more than an
      intelligence gambut but time marches on. The existentialist savors such
      endeavours as points of reference. We do not have children they will
      name themselves. Twenty is a frightful no. Bill