Knottypine cheese

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      You will probably see some of the ideas expressed in your knightly
      discussions returned to you in my future posts. I often cannot
      remember where I learn of concepts and if I have failed to attribute
      or wrongly attributed I am sorry. Those kind of arguments should be
      read in two parts with a high , barbed wire between the
      participants.
      In undergrad two professors agreed to debate a sicence vs religion
      resolution. It was not as down and dirty as the previous debate but
      it allowed we violent undergrads how to approach disagreement without
      kicking ass. I was very tired of the world of kicking ass and so I
      listned up real good. They made it so we all actually enjoyed it,
      smart people actually entertaining the barbari seems to lift all
      boats.
      There, the quote about lifting all boats I will not take time to
      attribute but I will offer up some small booty. I have learned that
      the brother of William T Sherman , Hoit Sherman, built a mansion in
      Sherman hill. It is now called Hoit Sherman Place. It is presently
      owned by The Des Moines Ladies Club and has a preforming theatre.
      Bloody Bill Sherman drank hard and killed harder. Burned the pines
      to twist the rails in the red fire pits. Hoit built a streetcar in
      Des Moines and got big rich. I think if you tried to redistribute his
      wealth his brother might pay you a visit. You might end up with some
      historic lawn ornaments. Bill