wind on the earth

  • mary.jo11
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2008
      Love is a flood or a fire, leaving behind destruction and new life.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2008
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.jo11" <ophiuchus@...> wrote:

        > Love is a flood or a fire, leaving behind destruction and new life.
        >By By static universe you cannot stop change. It is a runaway train
        that will make its own way.
        The hell is standing on some fragile bridge and issueing orders that
        are not understood , not obeyed and ultimately, ignored. Then you ask
        me to be responsible. I begin to see it as quite queer and little
        more. It doesn`t count either. Bill