Re: Lions for Lambs

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.jo11" <ophiuchus@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Bill, I've just ordered it through my local library.
      >
      > The situation with the polygamist sect is becoming more complicated.
      > Each of the 416 children taken into protective custody is entitled to
      > their own attorney. They can't identify the young informant to prove
      > the warrant was justified. I wonder how any of these children will
      > recover from all these truths raining down on their little brains.
      >
      > Mary
      >It should be a lawyers dream. So many "rights" so many plaintiffs with
      no defendants.The polygamists may end up owning Texas. I think it
      should end up in federal court, the states do not have the
      jurisdiction or case law to decide what will turn out to be a civil
      rights case. Colorado and Utah are the hot beds[pun intended}of
      multiple marriage and have turned a blind eye for generations.
      Waco immedately comes to mind and the liberal attourney general Janet
      Reno ended up holding the bag on that one." Burn them all", seems a
      typical Texas response and since they have the women and children out
      it might be time to get out the phoo gas.
      I have followed some of the survivors of Waco and they drifted away
      into many different channels.
      That Texas baptists jumped right in to adopt the children is most
      ironic. I think being born into a religous family is a bad break for
      any kid. I was and it haunts a life in enexpected ways until you throw
      it off personally. My former great jesus is coming to see this
      country.He is a smart, rich , devious man who will eat Bush on his
      visit. Nothing he brings here will come to any good, he is a shame on
      mankind from the ancient past. Perhaps we could turn him over to the
      polygamists for a little back door indoctrination. I am sure he would
      enjoy. Bill