Fwd: [existlist] Existentialism Makes The "A" List///Thanks... .

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      Dear Mary; Nice to know we made the "A" List...and ahhhh, it seems we are
      all-inclusive--afterall. ::smiling::: .

      I still am trying to discover which sort of EXISTENTIALIST I am... .
      I expect I am among those relative few individuals/individualists who
      "believe"-in-Nothing; except perhaps the absoluteness, [see 'Coincidence of the
      Universe(s)'.] I spend my life untying myself from all those layers of
      'Trained' [Superstitions/Religions/Beliefs] which chained me to a kind of Fear,
      Hope and Charity or "worshipfulness" of a nonSeen God(head). I am not one to be
      found repeating the mantra of a trilogy of HigherBeings or trying to
      separate Great(Fairy)Tales from logical Galaxic/Solarsystemic/Planitary
      Understandings.