Study and Discuss Kant's "Critique of Judgment"

  • Albert DeLucien
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      An invitation is open to the members of this group for a study and
      sustained discussion on Kant's "Critique of Judgment". I welcome all
      the talent and insight i see in this group for more focused discussions
      on major philosophical writings which we are continually going through
      at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClassicsBookDiscussionGroup/
      discussion opens up on the 15th, though it is not required that you have
      or will read the book if you would like to by more fully ingaged it is
      recommened that you borrow or buy the book (an inter-library loan
      usually does the trick.) Join us for a flourish of insightful dialogue!

      - Moderator of Classics Book Discussion Group