pith

  • mary.jo11
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 2:13 PM
      Nearly 60 years of living have convinced me, so far, that commitments
      are made with little or no experience. Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31 2:49 PM
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.jo11" <ophiuchus@...> wrote:

        > Nearly 60 years of living have convinced me, so far, that commitments
        > are made with little or no experience. Mary
        >Mary, I have met more than one cold bastard who made commitments to
        set me up. I have a special Liddy List for those keen fellows. There
        should be a down the greasy shoot senario you can plug them into as you
        surly never want to be around them again. Bill