to clarify

  • mary.jo11
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2008
      After reading Ian McEwan's novel, Saturday, I felt great satisfaction
      with this wonderful British treatment of existentialist themes. I even
      felt more kinship than difference with modern Londoners. But today
      after hearing Obama's speech, I feel rather proud to have been born
      into a nation of immigrants, slaves, and "natives."