Read, Study, and Discuss Nietzsche's "THE WILL TO POWER"

  • Albert DeLucien
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      I am pleased to report that our group:
      leading a discussion on some of the ideas and themes to be found in this
      highly regarded book. Anyone intrested in Nietzsche or of higher
      perspectives of philosophy are encouraged to visit our group. The
      discussion starts Tommorow, and will run one month. If you havn't got
      the book there is still time to get it, but having or not having it
      isn't the issue, we are more intrested in your views and opinions. Join
      us for a flourish of insightful dialogue on "The Will to Power".

      -Moderator