Postscript

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      My love is for the nations of Europe, and not for bureaucratic
      structures that attempt to enforce a political harmony by cultural
      appropriation. Insofar as I may claim to sufficient insight regarding
      the nature of an authentic faith, still do I hold to the Heideggerian
      principle, 'take into care beings as a whole': in other words, know
      what you are doing, when you offer kindness, or, to put it in a rather
      less sternly existential fashion, be aware of the infinite variety of
      life, human or animal. There again, I really can't say what I mean.
      It's what I expect.

      Louise
      ... allegedly Danish