Future non violent wars.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      It seems necessary we compete, without competition we lose the will
      to do things well. We do not work for any common good, we may even
      become brigands, Taliban, Al Queda. The competition must have rules
      or it is MAD.
      The pilotless aircraft may offer an opportunity to have binding,
      nonlethal combat. Air superority is a must for victory in modern war.
      If you have it you are winner so don`t commit those grunts, put them
      to work on something useful. The loser goes back to building a better
      air fighter.It is machine surrogate war and the possibility is being
      evaluated. When a population will not submit to loss they become the
      victims of air war until they admit its reality.Iraque and Iran know
      better than to put up their air forces and we need more F22. The
      people who decry force from moral grounds should study military
      matters and equiptment. When they see the reality of power they might
      see themselves within the situation, not above it. If you want
      capons made of men get out your nuttin knives and do your best. Part
      of personal power is propensity for violence and that takes us back
      to basic hormonal chemistry. The beta conspires with the women to
      control the Alpha but still need him to fight the other sides knuckle
      draggers. We need keep the competition within the system but limit
      the vioilence, at least below the nuclear level. The terrible world
      of terminators awaits if we can`t control the machines but no world
      at all is the future if we can`t control ourselves. Bill