Re: liable to be labeled

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@...> wrote:

      > Interesting test... it looks like I am NOT an idealist... :)
      >
      > What is Your World View?
      > You scored as a Materialist
      > Materialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles.
      Everything
      > that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special
      force
      > that holds life together. You believe that anything can be
      explained
      > by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be
      > understood by its smaller elements.
      > Materialist
      >
      > 100%
      > Existentialist
      >
      > 88%
      > Modernist
      >
      > 75%
      > Cultural Creative
      >
      > 44%
      > Romanticist
      >
      > 44%
      > Fundamentalist
      >
      > 31%
      > Postmodernist
      >
      > 25%
      > Idealist
      >
      > 25%
      >

      > - Susan
      > Susan, This testing group is an opinion forming exercise much like
      political push polling. It reminds me of the Minn multiphasic. This
      sort of exercise can also reveal trends in interest ie spending.
      Someone does not wish to take the time to read all those hundreds of
      posts and so they ask us to categorise ourselves. I find no further
      interest as I understand the possibility for manipulation . Bill